If you remember these were my goals
- Create and launch at least 4 money sites by 2015
- Increase blog network to 50 sites
- Create $20k/year gross in income from internet marketing
- Use launch plan during each launch of a website
- 200% improvement in 1st months uniques from first launch to last launch of the year
- Work on my current money site, push it to $100/mo average (right now it is about $50)
So how did I do?
Goal 1: I have 4 “money” sites, 3 that earn, and 1 that doesn’t earn. – Failed
Goal 2: I have a couple, but my strategy has changed – No Longer a Goal
Goal 3: I actually did better than that! – Accomplished
Goal 4: Failed completely – Failed
Goal 5: Failed completely – Failed
Goal 6: Demolished this one! – Accomplished
So 2 out of 5 – one not being important any longer. That is 40% … not good.
How to do better next year?
Good question. I want to try and build up my web business with the end in mind, meaning I do want to have launch plans, and track all facets to see how and where to improve. It is a lot of work, I am not sure at this point which direction is better – slow down and track as much as you can – push on and get sites on-line as fast as you can. I have to think about this more.